As the most important manufacturing event in Western Canada, WMTS is more than a tradeshow. With keynotes, panel discussions, and education sessions on the event floor, participants can connect with thought leaders to learn about new technological advances, sourcing the future workforce, and government programs driving innovation, along with updates on energy forecasts and impacts to the region.
Benefits of Speaking
- Reach Western Canada's manufacturing leaders
- Showcase your company's innovation and success
- Gain industry-wide exposure
- Share knowledge and network with experts and peers
- Get personal exposure as an industry expert
Speakers presenting at WMTS Knowledge Bars lead face-to-face, intimate and interactive 30-minute presentations.
Presentations should offer a practical look at manufacturing research, case studies and/or applications, with a focus to the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
- Additive Manufacturing / 3D Printing
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Automation Economics
- Automation & Robotics
- Design Engineering
- Industry 4.0 / Smart Manufacturing
- Machining and Tooling
- Workforce Development