We provide a total marketing program designed to deliver the most satisfying return on your investment.
All of the elements below come together to create market awareness and deliver qualified buyers to WMTS:
- Direct mail pieces including a full event preview, tickets, and conference information sent to manufacturing professionals in Western Canada
- Print advertising placements in national, regional and local publications including Canadian Metalworking, Shop Metalworking Technology, and more
- Email communications sent to more than 20,000 manufacturing professionals
- Digital advertising including Google Adwords and LinkedIn advertising campaigns generating more than 500,000 impressions
- Press Releases leading up to the event that highlight attractions and exhibitor products
- Social Media presence on Twitter @SME_Canada and LinkedIn reaching more than 10,000 followers
- Web advertising including news articles, banner ads, and calendar listings on general media, trade media, partner, and industry websites
- Comprehensive and mobile-responsive website with attendance information and on-line registration
- Telemarketing and VIP Programs rewarding more than 5,000 past attendees and encouraging them to visit again
- Promotion within the SME Canada network of chapters, regions, technical communities and members
- Access to a network of key industry-influencing contacts throughStrategic Alliances forged with industry associations, strategic event partners, and official media partners.
Included with your investment: marketing to help you succeed.
Take advantage of valuable on-site services and pre-show promotion opportunities, designed to save you money and maximize your WMTS returns.
Complimentary tools and resources that are available to all exhibitors:
- Custom, traceable Exhibitor Invitations
- Exhibitor email invitations and promotional web page
- Online profile
- Online Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual
- New Product announcements
- Banner Ads
- Social Media