Western Manufacturing Technology Show (WMTS) is Western Canada’s premier manufacturing trade show. Whatever your manufacturing niche, you’ll find the resources you need at WMTS, where diverse industries gather in a hands-on, dynamic environment. For more than 30 years, top manufacturers in Western Canada have attended WMTS looking for new ideas, solutions and suppliers to help them gain a competitive edge. Take advantage of this invaluable opportunity to tap into trends, forge new relationships, and evaluate dozens of technologies including machine tools and tooling, workholding, metalworking, welding, and advanced manufacturing solutions from additive manufacturing to automation, robotics and Industry 4.0. Join more than 1,500 manufacturing professionals at WMTS 2019, June 4-6 at the Edmonton EXPO Centre in Alberta.
“I was very happy to attend the show and would recommend it to others.” – Syed A, SYTEC Manufacturing LTD
Take part in hands-on manufacturing equipment demonstrations and compare cutting-edge manufacturing solutions for over 100 industry suppliers. Attend WMTS and you will discover new technologies, processes and applications and find new products that enable businesses to accelerate delivery, increase affordability, and drive innovations throughout the supply chain. You’ll have the opportunity to absorb the invaluable information shared by industry keynote speakers specifically selected to address the manufacturing and business climates in Western Canada.
Geared toward the needs of manufacturers in Alberta and surrounding regions, professionals serving industries ranging from oil and gas to petrochemicals, construction, mining, agriculture and more, will benefit from meeting face-to-face with WMTS exhibitors such as DMG MORI, Elliott Matsuura Canada, Cascade Capital Machine Sales, Thomas Skinner, Westway Machinery, SCHUNK, Mitutoyo, KUKA Robotics and more.
What You’ll Experience at WMTS:
- Manufacturing Marketplace – Take part in hands-on manufacturing equipment demonstrations and compare cutting-edge solutions.
- 100+ Industry Suppliers
- New Products – Discover the new technologies, processes and applications that will drive innovation and competition.
- Trends & Solutions – Attend complimentary keynotes and technical education sessions covering timely industry topics.
- 3 Industry Keynotes
- 10+ Knowledge Bars
- Industry Connections – Interact face-to-face with leading industry experts who will help solve your manufacturing challenges.
- Opening Reception
- Job Shop Appreciation Reception