WESTERN CANADA’S MANUFACTURING MARKETPLACE
For more than 30 years, top manufacturers in Western Canada have attended WMTS looking for new ideas, solutions and suppliers to help them gain a competitive edge.
- Discover and explore the latest products and solutions on display by leading industry suppliers and partners showcasing Machine Tools & Tooling, Metalworking, and Advanced Manufacturing technologies.
- Absorb the invaluable information shared by keynote speakers specifically selected for your market.
- Take advantage of face-to-face networking opportunities – make valuable connections.
Our objective is to make great ideas accessible and spark conversation. It’s the kind of face-to-face collaboration you need as you look forward to being a critical part of an improving industry over the next few years. All under one roof.
At WMTS 2021 You Will See:
- Hands-on interactions with the latest manufacturing technology. Tactile demonstrations of next-generation tech that improves efficiency and accelerates time to market.
- Meet in-person with key exhibitors. Intimate access to major OEMs and smaller technology providers to stay on the cutting edge of manufacturing innovation.
- Impactful Keynote presentations with the industry’s brightest minds. Learn strategies and best practices to understand how to execute these innovations.
- Get the information you need to be an Industry 4.0 leader. Stay ahead of the competition and learn how to mitigate risk in an ever-changing marketplace.
Explore Featured Technologies:
- Agriculture / Agriculture Equipment
- Aircraft / Aerospace
- Consulting / Engineering
- Electronics / Computers
- Fabricated Metal/Stampings
- Government / Military
- Industrial & Commercial Machinery
- Job Shop / Contract Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Other Transportation
- Plastic Products
- Research and Development
Top Attending Companies:
- Alberta Oil Tool
- City of Edmonton
- Edmonton International Airport
- Dow Chemical
- Government of Alberta
- John Deere Reman-Edmonton
- Labatt Brewery
- Imperial Oil
- Karma Machining & Mfg. Ltd.
- Weatherford Canada
The manufacturing industry is evolving quickly.
Technological innovation, global supply issues and shifting trade policies are disruptive. This makes it hard to keep up and stay ahead of your competition.
At the Western Manufacturing Technology Show, you will be able to interact with the latest technology and connect with the industry’s brightest minds so you can make the right decisions to grow your business with confidence.