At the Western Manufacturing Technology Show we know you need to build a strong, resilient business.
In order to do that, you need access to the latest manufacturing technology. The problem is, technology changes so fast and it’s hard to keep pace, which makes you feel overwhelmed and uncertain about the future.
We believe every Western Canadian manufacturer deserves the right information to make good decisions. We understand time is limited and budgets are tight. That’s why we’ve gathered the latest technology and top experts in one place.
Get the information you need to improve efficiency, accelerate time to market and grow your business at WMTS.
At WMTS 2021 You Will See:
- Hands-on interactions with the latest manufacturing technology. Tactile demonstrations of next-generation tech that improves efficiency and accelerates time to market.
- Meet in-person with key exhibitors. Intimate access to major OEMs and smaller technology providers to stay on the cutting edge of manufacturing innovation.
- Impactful Keynote presentations with the industry’s brightest minds. Learn strategies and best practices to understand how to execute these innovations.
- Get the information you need to be an Industry 4.0 leader. Stay ahead of the competition and learn how to mitigate risk in an ever-changing marketplace.
Explore Featured Technologies:
- Agriculture / Agriculture Equipment
- Aircraft / Aerospace
- Consulting / Engineering
- Electronics / Computers
- Fabricated Metal/Stampings
- Government / Military
- Industrial & Commercial Machinery
- Job Shop / Contract Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Other Transportation
- Plastic Products
- Research and Development
Top Attending Companies:
- Alberta Oil Tool
- City of Edmonton
- Edmonton International Airport
- Dow Chemical
- Government of Alberta
- John Deere Reman-Edmonton
- Labatt Brewery
- Imperial Oil
- Karma Machining & Mfg. Ltd.
- Weatherford Canada
The manufacturing industry is evolving quickly.
Technological innovation, global supply issues and shifting trade policies are disruptive. This makes it hard to keep up and stay ahead of your competition.
At the Western Manufacturing Technology Show, you will be able to interact with the latest technology and connect with the industry’s brightest minds so you can make the right decisions to grow your business with confidence.